This is Episode 75 of The Jesus Society Podcast, and today I want to talk about dealing with difficult people. And the reason I want to talk about this today is that I’ve been dealing with some difficult people over the last few weeks.
If you don’t ever have any problems dealing with difficult people, then perhaps you can just skip this episode, but if, like many of us, you struggle to know how to deal with difficult people, then you might just find a few things in this episode that’ll help.
Join me today as we discuss:
1. Some of the types of difficult people we encounter.
2. Some biblical guardrails to help govern our interactions with difficult people and at least keep us from getting off into the ditches.
3. The tricky business of dealing with fools.
4. How the book of Nehemiah can really help us when it comes to difficult people.
As always, we’d appreciate it if you’d tell others about the podcast. If you enjoy the show, please subscribe, rate and review us on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, AND now also on Amazon Music.
Please visit us on our Facebook page for The Jesus Society Podcast (@JesusSocietyPodcast). And check out our NEW website — https://thejesussociety.com/.
And, as we continue to try and grow our audience, we’re currently loading all episodes of The Jesus Society podcast onto YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEy1ppP5RWd3jXPc6bI6WuQ/) and Odysee (https://odysee.com/@TheJesusSocietyPodcast:6). If you search for The Jesus Society Podcast on either YouTube or Odysee, you’ll find us.
And, if you’d like to support the show and our related ministry, click on the “Support TJS” link on the Jesus Society website to find out how (https://thejesussociety.com/).
Thanks for listening!
And remember, you are greatly loved.
Music and audio production by Nathan Longwell Music
Resources for Today’s Show:
1. Henry Cloud and John Townsend, Boundaries Updated and Expanded Edition: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life Paperback (2017)