This is Episode 73 of the Jesus Society Podcast (NOT Episode 3 as I say in the recording). And we are NOT continuing our discussion today of the Lord’s Prayer. Frankly, I’ve been a little overwhelmed by life lately. So that’s what we’re going to talk about today — WHY I’ve been feeling overwhelmed, and what to do to maintain sanity, connection, and peace during the all-too common times life this.
Join me today as we discuss:
1. What’s going on in my life and why I’m feeling overwhelmed.
2. Some steps to take to help manage life and retain your sanity and stability when you’re feeling overwhelmed.
3. The importance of rest, disengaging, and finding perspective.
4. Setting healthy boundaries for yourself and others as a strategy to manage the overwhelmedness.
5. Learning to triage your life.
6. Why you absolutely MUST maintain healthy connections with the people in your tribe during overwhelmedness.
As always, we’d appreciate it if you’d tell others about the podcast. If you enjoy the show, please subscribe, rate and review us on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, AND now also on Amazon Music.
Please visit us on our Facebook page for The Jesus Society Podcast (@JesusSocietyPodcast). We’ve also got a Facebook group for the Jesus Society Podcast. Also, check out our NEW website — https://thejesussociety.com/.
And, as we continue to try and grow our audience, we’re currently loading all episodes of The Jesus Society podcast onto YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEy1ppP5RWd3jXPc6bI6WuQ/) and Odysee (https://odysee.com/@TheJesusSocietyPodcast:6). If you search for The Jesus Society Podcast on either YouTube or Odysee, you’ll find us.
Thanks for listening!
And remember, you are greatly loved.
Music and audio production by Nathan Longwell Music